The Science and Technology Division hosts several online forums where members can network and support each other by discussing terminology, science and technology news, and ATA announcements and events. They include:
- A discussion group (members only)
- A Facebook group (members only)
- A LinkedIn group (members only)
- A Twitter feed (public)
How to join the S&TD discussion group
When requesting access to the group, please provide your ATA member number and your name as it appears in the ATA directory so the moderators can confirm your membership status.
How to join the S&TD Facebook and LinkedIn groups
Facebook and LinkedIn do not allow comments to be sent with membership requests, so if your profile name differs from the name that appears in the ATA directory, we will not be able to verify your identity. If this applies to you, we ask that you send us your full name and membership number, along with your Facebook or LinkedIn alias, to divisionsS_TD@atanet.org. Corporate members should include their business name as well.
- To join the Facebook group, go to www.facebook.com/groups/388701697825023/ and click “Join Group.”
- To join the LinkedIn group, go to www.linkedin.com/groups/3242350 and click “Ask to join.”
How to follow the S&TD Twitter feed
- If you do not have a Twitter account, you can view our Tweets at twitter.com/ATASciTech. However, you will have to join Twitter (it’s free) if you wish to reply to our Tweets and interact with other followers. Please keep in mind that, unlike our other forums, your replies will be public.
- Once you have a Twitter account, go to twitter.com/ATASciTech and click on the “Follow” button located on the upper right.