Planning for ATA59 in New Orleans has already begun! Have you considered submitting a proposal? Here are some useful resources:
- Learn more about the process by watching Corinne McKay’s free webinar on the topic, “How to Write a Winning ATA Conference Proposal.”
- Contact your Division Administrators at divisionS_TD@atanet.org to discuss your ideas.
- Visit atanet.org/conferencesandseminars/proposal.php to submit your proposal by Friday, March 2.
We want to hear your opinion about potential S&TD events during ATA59:
- Presentations: Given the success of last year’s panel presentation, we are considering proposing another panel this year. What topics would you like our experienced colleagues to discuss?
- Networking dinner: A dinner cruise and/or a raffle have been suggested. What do you think? Do you have any other suggestions regarding the venue of format for this event?
Please feel free to comment on our Listserv or social media groups, or send us a private message at divisionS_TD@atanet.org.
Have you visited our blog lately? We have posted two new articles in the last month:
- “Money in the Bank,” by Patrick Weill
- “An Introduction to Neural Networks,” by Carola F. Berger
The latest Administrator’s report to the ATA Board can be found on the Resources section of this website.