Every year, the Science & Technology Division organizes events in a variety of ways.
During the Annual ATA Conference:
- Giving presentations on topics related to science & technology
- Hosting a Distinguished Speaker
- Organizing a networking dinner and/or field trip
Throughout the year:
- Presenting webinars on topics related to science & technology
- Hosting virtual networking meetings through Zoom
These events offer members unique networking and professional development opportunities. Details about these events are announced throughout the year through our division email and social media groups, and are also posted here on the website.
If you have suggestions or would like to help us organize an event, please email us at divisionS_TD@atanet.org. Volunteers are always welcome!