Join us for one or both virtual events just before ATA61!
Division Annual Meeting
When: Monday, Oct. 19th, 2020, 1:30-2:30pm EDT
Where: Online on Zoom. ATA Headquarters will send a link to all division members before the meeting.
Who: ALL division members. Max capacity of 1000 attendees.
Agenda: Similar to past annual meetings.
Instructions to join the annual meeting:
- Locate your division email, sent out Oct 15.
- Go to the website listed in the email.
- Click on the Zoom link for the S&TD division.
The Zoom link has also been posted on the members-only groups.io discussion forum. If you require the phone dial-in information or the meeting ID/password combination for freestanding app use, please contact Carola F Berger at divisionS_TD@atanet.org.
Virtual Pre-Conference Networking
When: Tuesday, Oct. 20th, 2020, 5:30-6:30 EDT
Where: Online on Zoom.
Who: All members who are REGISTERED for the conference.
Agenda: Bring your own beverage! We’ll split things up into randomized smaller breakout rooms.
Have your virtual business card ready to paste into the chat box – Name, contact info, tagline.
Instructions to join the networking event:
- Once you are registered for the conference, you will receive an email with access details to the conference page.
- On the conference page, click on “Division Meetups” in the upper menu bar.
- Scroll down to “Science & Technology Division.”
- At the time of the S&TD Meetup, click on the Zoom link in the right column.
If you require the phone dial-in information or the meeting ID/password combination for freestanding app use, please contact Carola F Berger at divisionS_TD@atanet.org.
Questions about the events?
Contact Carola F Berger at divisionS_TD@atanet.org.
Additional information about Zoom
If you have never used Zoom before, here are a few tips:
- You won’t be able to join without the meeting link (see above how to get these for the annual meeting and networking event). You also need a device with audio enabled (speakers and microphone), video is optional.
- a.) To join the meeting, simply click on the link (preferably a bit before the meeting starts). If you have never joined a Zoom meeting before, you will be prompted to download an app to your device. There are Zoom apps for desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
b.) If you have joined a Zoom meeting before and have the Zoom app on your device, simply click on the link.
c.) If you want to dial in by phone without an app, please contact Carola F Berger at divisionS_TD@atanet.org to receive the phone information.
- If you are joining a Zoom meeting, you do not need a Zoom account.
- Once you’ve connected to the meeting, follow the instructions of the meeting host.