Happy 2017 from the Science & Technology Division!
Did you know that presentation proposals for the 58th Annual Conference in Washington, DC are due by Friday, March 3? We encourage members to start thinking about proposal topics now. For more information about the process, visit www.atanet.org/conferencesandseminars/proposal.php or contact your Division Administrators at divisionS_TD@atanet.org with your ideas.
We have posted two new articles on our blog:
- “Beware of fraudulent websites that could ruin your reputation or worse: how I achieved a happy ending,” by Carola F. Berger
- “Review of Tapani Ronni’s Session on CRISPR at the ATA 57th Annual Conference,” by Brooke A. Cochran
Did you know that our Division has a listserv, a Facebook group, a LinkedIn group, and a Twitter account? Join the conversation at:
- Listserv: groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ATASciTech/info
- Facebook: facebook.com/groups/388701697825023/
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=3242350
- Twitter: twitter.com/ATASciTech