Have you considered presenting at the 58th Annual Conference in Washington, DC? Here’s how:
- Learn more about the process by watching Corinne McKay’s free webinar on the topic, “How to Write a Winning ATA Conference Proposal.” Available through ATA’s YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkiVHH7RcS.
- Contact your Division Administrators at divisionS_TD@atanet.org to discuss your ideas.
- Visit www.atanet.org/conferencesandseminars/proposal.php to submit your proposal by March 3.
We have posted two articles on our blog:
- “A Review of Raquel Yáker Alazrachi’s Glossary of Petroleum, Environment and Natural Gas, English-Spanish, Spanish-English, Second Edition,” by Clarisa Moraña
- “The 4 S’s, part 1: Skill,” by Patrick Weill
The latest report from the Administrator to the ATA Board is now available under the Official Business tab.