interaktiv is the biannual newsletter of the German Language Division, published in the winter and summer each year. It provides GLD members with division updates and news, interesting industry-related articles from GLD members and others, dictionary and book reviews, a calendar of events and so much more.
Each issue of interaktiv is made available as a PDF you can download and read anywhere. Find past issues dating back to March 1999 below.
Latest interaktiv issue
Download your copy today to find:
- Feature articles with inspiring stories about fellow GLD members who have branched out into non-translation services
- An update from our GLD Administrator, Karen Leube
- (Translation) Notes from the Homeland from our European Coordinator, Ellen Yutzy Glebe
- An ATA 64 Conference primer
- Translator in Profile interview with Rainer Klett
- A review of the book Auch kleine Flöhe schreibt man groß!
- and much more!