The ATA 56th Annual Conference App is now available, featuring a variety of scheduling and networking tools. Create a personal profile to share with attendees and vendors. See http://www.atanet.org/conf/2015/app.htm for additional details.
We have posted three new articles on our blog:
- “Voyage to Antarctica: Translating the Environment,” a preview of Ana Salotti’s presentation at ATA56
- “Translating Patents for Evidence and PCT Filing,” a review of Martin Cross’ ATA Webinar presentation, by Alicja Yarborough
- “Vaccines: Past, Present, and Future,” a preview of Tapani Ronni’s presentation at ATA56
- “Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies: Illegal Money or a New Global Payment Option?” a preview of Carola Berger’s presentation at ATA56
- “The Turbine Engine: An Introduction to Modern Aircraft Propulsion Systems,” a preview of Nicholas Hartmann’s presentation at ATA56
- “A Lucrative Sideline: Editing Non-Native English Scientific Writing,” a preview of Karen Tkaczyk’s presentation at ATA56