ATA’s 57th Annual Conference in San Francisco (November 2-5, 2016) is fast approaching! Join us for the following division events:
- Welcome Celebration at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 2
- Annual Meeting at 12:30 p.m. on Friday, November 4
- Dinner at 8:00 p.m. on Friday, November 4
- Guest Presentation by Dr. Carl Haber at 10 a.m. on Saturday, November 5: “Seeing Voices: Using Light to Restore and Preserve Early Recorded Sound” (ST-4 and ST-5)
Payment for the S&TD dinner must be received by October 24. Please see the S&TD dinner registration website for details.
We are looking for a few volunteers:
- Nominating Committee for the 2017 S&TD election — Volunteers must be voting members of the Association and cannot be current members of the S&TD Leadership Council.
- S&TD Blog Editors — We are particularly interested in volunteers who can identify and recruit contributors for the S&TD blog.
Interested? Write to us at divisionS_TD@atanet.org.